Loren Miller's Discussions (10,156)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, Yahweh didn't even do that.  Man is SUPPOSED to be a special creation, sep…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 20 to Aron Ra on Gods, Demons, and the Meaning of Life

2 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is a repeated pattern, and not just applicable to Christianity.  Any dogma or d…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 14 to Truth

14 Feb 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually, Joan, the woman that Will McAvoy sees in the crowd is an old friend of his…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 25, 2018 to Will McAvoy's Rant: "America Is NOT the World's Greatest Country"

3 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Further thought: what kind of god needs the boot-licking and obsequious attentions a…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 2, 2018 to On Emotion, Vulnerability, and a Flawed God

6 Jun 1
Reply by Craigart14

"I think that holds for you, me, and a lot of others, Spud.  What Harris lays out her…"

Loren Miller replied May 24, 2018 to Sam Harris on Morality and the Christian God

2 May 24, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"I would be interested in knowing if Lawrence has any specific articles or websites w…"

Loren Miller replied May 23, 2018 to Big Bang vs Electric Universe, Lawrence Krauss' response

2 May 23, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"PRE-FUCKING-CISELY!!! "

Loren Miller replied May 17, 2018 to The Oneida Perfectionists

4 May 17, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"Looking at the itemized list, it's astonishing to me how many different ways they go…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 24, 2018 to The Oneida Perfectionists

4 May 17, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"It would seem as though Constantine was as credulous in his day as the sheep of toda…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 21, 2018 to Christianity Founded by a Murderer

4 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I wasn't 100% certain where you were going with that quote until I read your explana…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 23, 2018 to Basho

16 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service