Grinning Cat's Discussions (3,098)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

""What used to be a political party called Republican" -- well said! I hope we'll fin…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 1 to "If Right Doesn't Matter, We're Lost." (Adam Schiff)

3 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"A comment Joan made some time ago (the link to the AN page is broken) is worth repea…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 4, 2019 to The Founding Myth: A Striking Quote

4 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Will it plant a seed of doubt in a few "Trump can do no wrong" folks? Who knows..."

Grinning Cat replied Aug 31, 2019 to "Mr. President ... I Don't Work For You"

13 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Loren Miller

"I can't say it better than you: "Not that I respect faux news, which has been a prop…"

13 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Loren Miller

"Angstroms? You mean tenths of nanometers! :-)"

13 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Loren Miller

"Someplace I saw a wonderfully concise summation of true morality applied to pregnanc…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 28, 2019 to "We need a much broader conversation on what morality of pro-life is"

3 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Plinius

"Great quotes! I vaguely remember a discussion (maybe a TheraminTrees video?) about t…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 10, 2018 to On Emotion, Vulnerability, and a Flawed God

6 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by Craigart14

"He definitely achieved a sort of immortality far greater than the Christian fantasy…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 11, 2018 to Ingersoll Day August 11th

2 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Plinius

"And in the nearer future, this might be "The Fate of Mar-a-Lago", with its surviving…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 18, 2018 to Basho

16 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hi Joan, Once I figure things out, I can send you your posts privately instead of re…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 12, 2017 to Would you like your old "Quotation of the Day" quotes republished?

12 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service