Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,503)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The Rise of Urban Vertical Forests  People move from the rural areas to urban areas;…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 14 to Ideas

2 Sep 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, I realize Will saw Mackenzie, however, I find it difficult to believe he would…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 25 to Will McAvoy's Rant: "America Is NOT the World's Greatest Country"

3 Aug 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The acting, caught by the photographer, makes it clear that this man is tired of the…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 25 to Will McAvoy's Rant: "America Is NOT the World's Greatest Country"

3 Aug 25
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Why do we struggle to trust him when" there are other options that work more effec…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 2 to On Emotion, Vulnerability, and a Flawed God

5 Sep 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree, if one bases his or her values on an imagined god, sublimates the individua…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 25 to The Oneida Perfectionists

4 May 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Patricia, I had to check to see if Constantine had indeed caused all those deaths, a…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 21 to Christianity Founded by a Murderer

4 Apr 21
Reply by Alan Perlman

"First, I read the article and thought, "YES, THERE IS A GOD AND SHE PUNISHES THE WIC…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 18 to Basho

16 Apr 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Updating Percy Shelley's Ozymandias for a post-Trumpian age By GreyHawk   Monday Ma…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 9 to Basho

16 Apr 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

" Now Is Our Time!December 10, 2012 by Julian Greigh "

16 Apr 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When I read your quote by Basho, my mind went to the first time I went to the ground…"

16 Apr 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service