Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,337)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the last bit of the previous conversation: Also, I had forgotten to mention…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 20, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"So to add a little bit more to this idea of Thumos or "spirit" - I just wrote a litt…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 17, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"So shame as key to virtue? I disagree – shame is the key to resentment and anger.…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 15, 2011 to Thumos and my paper on its role in human motivation, psychology, and values

23 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Determinism does not "simply imply that everything is fully caused", because determi…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 12, 2011 to Face it, we're not the real "players" here

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Whew, I just realized how long my previous response had been, so its no wonder it to…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 12, 2011 to It's all emotion

39 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I can’t see us evolving out of the causal web…   That is exactly right, Alice. Where…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 12, 2011 to Face it, we're not the real "players" here

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

"My responses keep getting altered with each new revision because of all the informat…"

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Ah, I see your point. But this wouldn't completely ruin Ruth's point, which was I th…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 9, 2011 to Face it, we're not the real "players" here

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

"What reason is there to believe that a recursive process which does not lead to unpr…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 9, 2011 to Face it, we're not the real "players" here

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Yeah Park, I don't know just what you mean here. There is a difference between ident…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 8, 2011 to Face it, we're not the real "players" here

56 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Michael

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service