Cane Kostovski's Discussions (712)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Please define memoryplex. I agree that Einstein was human. I do not undertsand what…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 30, 2011 to Compromising with Religion

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I will try to explain what I understand the text above is saying to me. The word amb…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 30, 2011 to The Accursed Argument (from lack of proof)

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Even though I agree with you in a general sense, I would like to point out that your…"

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Thank you for your offer to educate me. I sincerely hope that you do. I am sure you…"

Cane Kostovski replied Jan 30, 2011 to The Accursed Argument (from lack of proof)

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Well, I think that I have an understanding of religion's methods. And from that unde…"

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"The goal of religion is not to get a religious person to arrive at any answer on the…"

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I define religion as a body of knowledge obtained by trial an error. But the way it…"

37 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I believe that this argument you are referring to is one of the best illustrations o…"

13 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service