Readers and writers here at A|N who enjoy sci fi and fantasy--and the new, related genre, cli fi--will enjoy my edgy YA, due for release in October. 

For some time I was an active A|N member and a regular contributor to several groups--until, at a certain point (in May 2010, in fact), I decided that the time I was spending online was keeping me from the work I needed to do. 

I needed to finish drafting my sixth novel.  And then work on revisions.  Now, after more than five years and 30 drafts, the novel is in print (advance copies are out to all the major reviewers) and will launch officially at the Brattleboro Literary Festival in Vermont on Oct. 4.  The book is already getting some attention, and it stands to be seen as controversial in some communities because the villains in the world of the novel are cruel and oppressive fundamentalists.  We'll see.

For a peek, the curious may visit the book at Amazon (as long as you're not averse to giving Amazon the traffic) and use the "look inside" function.

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

thank you very much - I think I will get this on Amazon

Thanks very much, Steph!  That's great.  Pre-orders are very helpful--they all count toward the first week's sales, which can propel a book toward popularity.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service