tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,757)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"The details. Early in Clinton's presidency, circa 1993, it was not okay for Surgeon-…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 17 to Nudity USA vs europe

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"The same prez who got into big trouble for getting a blow job fired his surgeon gene…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"Not just religion, but two religions--Puritanism AND Catholicism. In 1992, Harvard…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"I read it maybe four years ago, liked it and thought it described a time when pragma…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 16 to (book) Sex at Dawn

6 Mar 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bert, the singers mangled so many words that I didn't get their message."

tom sarbeck replied Nov 25, 2016 to Elderly Catholics And Ex-Catholics Are The Horniest Of All.

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Armpit, yes, Joseph. Any place people can put a penis into, between, or close enough…"

tom sarbeck replied May 12, 2016 to Circumcision doesn't reduce penis sensation

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Some studies are suspect. This study uses arbitrarily-chosen stimuli and then compar…"

tom sarbeck replied May 11, 2016 to Circumcision doesn't reduce penis sensation

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Sean, by accident I found another way. I was exhausted and, expecting nothing, relax…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 27, 2015 to Multiple Male Orgasms, Delaying Ejaculation (and Going to Sleep) for As Long As Men Want, Are Possible?

2 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Come As You Are is a new (copyright 2015) book by Emily Nagoski, Ph.D. deals with cl…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 26, 2015 to Cliteracy

14 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"If so, Craig, Webber succeeded. His "Phantom" may be the first musical that has been…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 5, 2015 to "That fate which condemns me ... has also denied me the joys of the flesh."

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service