Joseph P's Discussions (4,263)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm.  Strangely, over the last few decades, "nondenominational" has almost become a…"

Joseph P replied Mar 18 to Nudity USA vs europe

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"The vast majority, though ... Actually, the generalization isn't as much of a probl…"

Joseph P replied Mar 18 to Nudity USA vs europe

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"I flipped it off before it got into any of their beliefs.  What sort of denomination…"

Joseph P replied Mar 17 to Nudity USA vs europe

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, but it was probably easier to maintain the moral isolation, since they didn't…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks, but I'm good.  There are a great many people that I don't really need to see…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"As long as your viewers don't find out about it."

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"That reminds me of this row of panels from this one webcomic, for some reason: http…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"Also, don't forget that a good number of the original European settlers came to the…"

25 Mar 18
Reply by Joseph P

"He seemed to be perfectly fine with having sex with the woman.  He just didn't seem…"

Joseph P replied Jan 24 to Religion Screwed Up My Sex Life (The Thinking Atheist)

3 Jan 24
Reply by Joseph P

"I remember reading an article by Matt Slick's (founder of carm.org) daughter, and sh…"

Joseph P replied Jan 24 to Religion Screwed Up My Sex Life (The Thinking Atheist)

3 Jan 24
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service