Grinning Cat's Discussions (3,141)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I was also "suspended" from the two groups Daniel closed. Apparently that's simply h…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 5, 2017 to just testing - ignore this

4 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"(Replied in email.) And Daniel, feel free to leave your own message up in public for…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 3, 2017 to just testing - ignore this

4 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You're welcome! And I can use good suggestions as well!"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 3, 2017 to To extract the audio using www.listentoyoutube.com (web-based; no apps etc.) Grinning Cat

3 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Hi Joan, Loren wrote about that in "How to insert a video" in "How to do it!" When y…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 3, 2017 to How do I convert video from 640 x 360 to 500 x ?

1 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I've changed my mind about recommending listentoyoutube dot com; these days the "cli…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 3, 2017 to To extract the audio using www.listentoyoutube.com (web-based; no apps etc.) Grinning Cat

3 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"These days, I can just type "<blockquote>" as regular text, angle brackets and…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 25, 2016 to Using the blockquote tag

6 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Try www.nancybuttons.com ."

Grinning Cat replied Oct 5, 2016 to Can we use webfonts in posts/replies/comments?

18 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Now that we've figured out how to actually do some stuff (though not webfonts), I'm…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 5, 2016 to Can we use webfonts in posts/replies/comments?

18 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Seen on another Nancy Lebovitz button: "Dullard: someone who can open an encyclopedi…"

18 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ruth's method is worth mentioning too! She usually creates an image in Photoshop. (O…"

18 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service