Plinius's Discussions (1,125)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Just look at these tiny plants so patiently wringing apart big stones. I'm more incl…"

Plinius replied Jul 11 to Bee Demise

9 Jul 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Not difficult to make them yourself too. Drill holes in wood, leave hollow stems, ba…"

9 Jul 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Here many people have insect hotels or other places where bees might feel good. Thos…"

9 Jul 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"When I lived in a house with a garden, I made the cats wear a little bell, but they…"

Plinius replied May 1 to Bird Demise

4 May 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It ís frightening!  (Luna on the window sill:"I'll get them all, see if I don't!")"

Plinius replied May 1 to Bird Demise

4 May 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm looking forward to it, Randall! I have always been captivated by ´what if´ stori…"

Plinius replied Apr 29 to Cameras reveal the secret lives of Chernobyl's wildlife

6 Apr 29
Reply by Plinius

"Your fault Randall! Now I've gone and ordered another book! Thanks for the tip! =^.^="

Plinius replied Apr 28 to Cameras reveal the secret lives of Chernobyl's wildlife

6 Apr 29
Reply by Plinius

"You too! I do hope there's a livable planet left when we're gone. Reminds me of an o…"

Plinius replied Apr 28 to Cameras reveal the secret lives of Chernobyl's wildlife

6 Apr 29
Reply by Plinius

"I wonder what radiation does to them..."

6 Apr 29
Reply by Plinius

"Perhaps Monsanto has got a spray that works only on people?"

Plinius replied Nov 21, 2014 to War in South Sudan exterminating wildlife

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service