Share 'Official list of nominations for the August Book Club book (Classics)'
This thread is now closed!
As the title says, nominate a book to be read by the members of the book club in August. The category for this month is CLASSICS.
One nomination per person.
Suggestions so far:
* Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank
* Desert of the Heart by Jane Rule
* Dune by Frank Herbert
* Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
* Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
* Great Expectations by Charle…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this