Crispy Sea has not received any gifts yet
Heads are disconnected by dem lie drones, Heads are disconnected by dem lie drones, Killing in the Valley of lie drones, Coz they do the work of their lore.Verse
Believer's connected to the Progressive Progressive's connected to the Moderate Moderate's connected to the Conformist Conformist's connected to the Conservative Conservative's connected to the Traditionalist Traditionalist's connected to the Orthodox Orthodox's connected to the Zealot Zealot's connected to the Radical Radical's connected to the Extremist Extremist's connected to the Martyr Martyr's connected to the suicide bomb. And they all do the work of their lore.Chorus
Dem drones, dem drones gonna rise again. Dem drones, dem drones gonna rise again. Dem drones, dem drones gonna rise again. And they'll burn the world for their lore.Finale
Dem drones, dem drones, dem lie drones. Dem drones, dem drones, dem lie drones. Dem drones, dem drones, dem lie drones. Now fear the wars of their lore.
"A baby lacks belief in everything, so it's absence of a belief in a god or gods is meaningless and, of itself, is not an indication that no god exists. Born atheist isn't an argument for atheism!"...and I'd agree, it isn't an argument for the absence of a god. 'Born atheist' is just a fact; merely a recognition of the status quo. We're all implicit atheists before the society into which we are born brands us, imprinting dogma and tradition. Our lack of any indoctrination, spiritual or otherwise, is a fact across almost every area of the baby's existence, however, for those proffering...
...the evidence before us, in every child ever born to every species, is that is not so and, once again, the human eye, already much discussed in the theological debate, offers example.
"Babies are also free of all rational thinking."
Seems to me, as I've shown above, whereas supernatural fables may only be learnt after the child has developed the complex communication skills required for indoctrination, acting rationally is innate, a necessity for the survival of any life-form; any baby of any species must act rationally to properly process the rational data of the world and progress from infancy to childhood.
In any rational environment the most rational being rationalises most rationally.
1. Take a set of dominoes and empty them into an opaque material bag (a hat would do); it's just so domino selection is random.
2. Take out 1 domino and place it down; the start of the first sequence.
3. Continue to take out one domino at a time.
4. If next domino is not a match with the one already placed down, start a new sequence with it. If the domino does match, at either end of the sequence, the matching domino numbers are attracted together. The higher the number the great the pull; if the numbers match, the piece must join at that point.
5. Keep taking dominoes out and placing them down, continuing the current sequence or starting a new one, until no dominoes remain.
6. When all the dominoes are placed, look at the sequences. Any sequence containing only one domino will be attracted to the nearest matching sequence end.
7. Any sequence with two or more dominoes we'll call a "success", based on the fact that something, a successful coupling, has happened and, by extension, the sequence with the highest number of dominoes is "most successful".
8. If any two sequences match, those sequences are attracted to each other and their union spawns a new sequence, which is not a perfect replica of its parents; one end of the sequence will always gain or lose one domino. If last domino in the new sequence is connected to the next by a number which is less than half the domino set's maximum number the last domino is lost from the sequence, breaks of and becomes part of the pool, if more than half it gains. If 'gained' it gains it, where a parent has a matching end domino, from one of the parents. The new sequence then becomes part of the pool of sequences and is attracted to any other matching sequences(or loose dominoes if it was spawned of parents with unmatched 'gain' potential). Repeat this process until all attraction couplings are complete.
10. When all couplings are exhausted, Domino sequences with matching ends above half the value of the maximum domino will join together to form 'double-length' domino sequence. There is insufficient attraction and bonding strength to support longer sequences or to support the joining of sequences with and end value of less than half of maximum domino value.
11. When all 'coupling", 'spawning' and 'joining' has been accomplished get another set of dominoes or, if like me you've only got one set, keep a record of the sequences (graph paper works well for this) and repeat the whole process.
"It probably would have been wiser to get rid of such a dangerous item really but it was the tradition to give Ole 'Divine Retribution' a customary little rub or pat as we went into worship. Nobody ever thought anybody would be mad enough to actually follow the instructions written on the side!"Cops take her away in handcuffs on a charge of criminal negligence.
"While the court accepts your whole town sanctioned, by their individual inaction, this unconscionably irresponsible practise, you are the only remaining former resident and as such are culpable, under the law of Joint Enterprise, for the mass homicide, which ensued. For your part then, in the town's residents utter failure to remove or even make safe such a potentially cataclysmic item and for the incompetence of leaving such potentially devastating commands in clear sight, where any old unstable nutter or curious child could easily obey them on a whim and destroy so much, you are sentenced to death. However, as you're a pretender in the same god as me, I want you to sit and think about what your inaction enabled."So to the question...
Genesis. Chapter 3.See what I mean?
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Genesis. Chapter 3.So...
22 And God said, Humans were never supposed to become like me, with the power to discern good from evil; they were supposed to remain my playthings, gamboling like puppies, but now they have that power! Grrr; I didn't see that coming!! Curse my lack of omniscience! Now one day they'll be able to figure out my actions here are wholly immoral, verging on unconscionable evil! The last thing I need is for 'em to be chasing me around the cosmos looking for justice forever! Hey, you two disappointments! Get out! And don't eat from that immortality tree on the way out neither!
23 And so, learning the lesson the young learn young, 'never trust anyone over 30', the disappointments left, mortal but wiser than the god who fashioned them.
|Just read a passionate post by Hemant Mehta on Friendly atheist about the dismissed “In God We Trust” Lawsuit in which he makes three significant points.