• 7th day adventist shit happens on saturdays.
• agnostic #1: did someone shit?
• agnostic #2: what is this shit?
• agnostic #3: shit might have happened; then again, maybe not.
• agnosticism what is this shit?
• altruism want some shit?
• amish shit dost occur.
• apathism i don't give a shit.
• atheism #1: i can't believe this shit!
• atheism #2: i don't believe this shit
• atheism#3: what shit?
Added by Subrata Banik on September 21, 2009 at 5:36pm —
Campaign For Liberty's Mission
Our mission is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
"Showing a new-found resolve to crack down on self-serving edits, Wikipedia has banned contributions from all IPs addresses owned or operated by the Church of Scientology. According to Wikipedia administrators, this marks the first time such a high-profile organization has been banished for allegedly pushing its own agenda on the 'free encyclopedia anyone can edit.'"
"Pseudoscience is set of ideas based on theories put forth as scientific when they are not scientific.
Scientific theories are characterized by such things as (a) being based on empirical observation rather than the authority of some sacred text; (b) explaining a range of empirical phenomena; (c) being empirically tested in some meaningful way, usually involving testing specific predictions deduced from the theory; (d) being… Continue