I found this Alcoholism Screening Quiz and changed drinking with God or God a related word.
1. Do you lose time from work because of God?
2. Is God making your homelife unhappy?
3. Do you go to church because you are shy around other people?
4. Is God affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after reading any of the genocides or horrors God inflicts on people in the Bible?
6. Have you had financial difficulties as a result of God?
7. Do you turn to inferior companions and environments when worshipping God?
8. Does your giving glory to God make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since becoming religions? (Ambitious about things other than God.)
10. Do you crave communion with God at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want to pray the next morning?
12. Does thinking about Hell cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since worshipping God (for non-God related activities)?
14. Is worshipping the Almighty jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you go to church to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you pray alone?
17. Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of talking in tongues?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for God related maladies?
19. Do you worship God to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of religious fervor?
* According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your worshipping patterns are harmful and possibly considered God dependent or Godoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a health care professional.
*Once again, this was a test designed to screen for alcoholism. I don't believe Johns Hopkins University Hospital is actively screening for the God meme at this time.
More At Laughing in Purgatory.