I went to the supermarket yesterday about 3 PM, wearing my facemask.
I started to feel slightly off when I was there.
So when I was checking out, I asked the grocery clerk if there had been a dog there earlier.
She said yes, there was a dog there about 10 AM.
And I did get an allergic reaction to it ...
Five hours after a dog was in the supermarket - ceilings 20 feet high or so. And I got sick from that, it seems!
I bought a respirator on Amazon that will cover my whole face. That might work better and save me some allergic reactions.
I have been having allergic reactions about once a week, despite being very careful :(