For the past week I have:
- written a 20 pg paper for Southern Lit.
- written a 5 pg paper for Tragedy.
- written a 1 1/4 pg, uh, essay?, for Art: Raku.
- finish reading a novel for Southern Lit.
- start doing research on my Thesis, write an outline, a bibliography, meet w/my advisor, write up my essay proposal
- find time to eat/sleep/drink...lots of time for that.
Whenever this Thesis gets me down, I will crank up the music that inspired it: bands like Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, etc, etc... Oh yes, that's right. I'm doing my Master's Thesis on female singers in rock music. Go moi. It may kill me, but oh well. ;)
Meanwhile, Saturday night I'm making the 5-hour trek home for the long winter break. Long for me since I won't be taking any J-term classes so I can work @ Borders (I gotta call and get my schedule...) and work on my thesis. I get to go home and see Torpedo. ^__^ He's gonna be 8 months old Dec. 22nd! I got him a big bone and a red rubber chicken-shaped squeaky toy for xmas. I wonder how much bigger he's gotten since Thanksgiving. Which is his favorite day of the year so far, lol...