People with skills on the computer have a future, as far as employment goes. Individuals with talents such as those used here on Atheist Nexus will have the jobs of the future. Production of goods will continue to flow offshore, leaving the construction trades and service jobs for domestic employment. More people need training for international work.
The drivers pulling us toward change are
1) increasing lifespan worldwide;
2) increasing processing power;
3) increasing social technologies;
4) increasing of smart machines and robots;
5) increasing communication tools requiring new media literacy;
6) increasing global interconnectivity valuing diversity and adaptability.