But it's not the usual reasons. Or maybe it is. In reverse. Or whatever.
Mondays are the worst because I'm alone again! The family is home on weekends. Usually we have good weekends. But then comes Monday.
My day so far:
- woke up real early, around four.
- made coffee
- woke the kids up after six.
- went to tell my wife good morning around seven as she got ready for work.
- told the wife and kids goodbye and watched, once again, as they disappeared down our drive.
- my worst part of the day
- sat in the recliner a little while and looked at stuff on the net,StumbleUpon whatever, some website with free wallpapers, a gadget catalog
- got up and wondered around, another cup of coffee
- moved computer to dining table and started to write something but gave up when it seemed futile
- fell asleep, phone beeping I had a message woke me up
- went to the bathroom and then lay down in the bed. Didn't go to sleep so I got up.
- got a bowl of cereal, sat back down at the table, more of the same shit on the comp
- fell asleep again
- got up and wandered around a while
- had some pancakes for lunch
- said to myself, "I gotta get out of here," put on shoes, went out the front door
- my nerve pain popped up, as it would because I actually moved around, so the escaping idea came to an end
- had a smoke and sat back down at the table with more coffee
- typed 'am i the only lonely person in the world' in google
- no answers there
Exciting, huh? I still have five hours of absolute, total and complete boredom to go.
DAMN I hate Mondays.