The Australian Vaccination Network propagates misinformation, telling parents they should not vaccinate their children against such killer diseases as measles, mumps, rubella, whooping cough and polio. They lie to their members and the general public and after the death of a 4 week old child from whooping cough their members sent a barrage of hate mail to the child's grieving parents.One would think that this organisation presents as great a risk to the Australian population as say Bikie Gangs, yet they are allowed to misrepresent medical treatment and profit from selling of homeopathic potions.
The dangerous rhetoric and lies of the AVN must be stopped. They must not have a voice in Australia any longer.
They claim that:
- Vaccines contain mercury
- A child's risk of injury from certain vaccines is 100 times grater than the risk of injury from the disease
- Vaccines are a major cause of suffering and death
- Certain vaccines cause autism
- It is better for a child to contract diseases such as measles, mumps and rubella rather than be vaccinated against them.
- Children can be vaccinated using homeopathy.