I know they exist somewhere, but if you were able to write the 10 commandments (or 15 for you Mel Brooks fans...) What would they be?
I jokingly wrote a few extra ones at the end. Feel free to write your own 10 or just throw one or two at me.
I'm just interested to see what everyone has to say.
1. Thou shalt not molest children
2. Thou shalt not rape
3. Thou shalt THINK about consequences before acting
4. Thou shalt not murder, unless it's to help those in need
5. Thou shalt not steal, unless it's to help those in need
6. Thou shalt help those in need
7. Thou shalt not eat or drink in excess
8. Thou shalt not let anger rule your judgement
9. Thou shalt not turn a blind eye to someone in need
10. Thou shalt not let friends wear uggs
11. Anyone names Jessica Simson or Brittany Spears should be heavily ignored for the sake of your children's intelligence.