I think we all know the story of Jesus being born in a manger.
And I think we all now that “Jesus” was the “Son of God.”
Now Jesus’ mother was Mary.
His human “father” was Joseph.
But his “real” father was “God.”
So, being an Atheist, I have to ask the following:
1. Were Mary and Joseph married?
a. When did they get married?
b. Where did they get married?
c. How long were they married before she got pregnant?
2. Was Jesus conceived out of wedlock?
3. Did God have consensual sex with Mary?
a. If not did “God” rape Mary?
4. Did Mary know who Jesus father really was?
5. Was Marry sleeping around?
6. Was Joseph a “cuckold?” *
a. Where was Joseph when Mary was conceiving Jesus?
7. We’re May and Joseph having sex with others?
8. Did Mary and Joseph have any other children?
a. Did they have any before Jesus?
b. Did they have any after Jesus?
* Cuckold defined:
–noun 1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.
–verb (used with object) 2. to make a cuckold of (a husband).
1200–50; ME cukeweld, later cok ( k ) ewold, cukwold < AF *cucuald (cf. MF cucuault ), equiv. to OF cocu cuckoo + -ald, -alt pejorative suffix ( see ribald); appar. orig. applied to an adulterer, in allusion to the cuckoo's habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests
—Related forms cuck·old·ly, adverb
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010.