Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,660)

Discussions Replied To (1082) Replies Latest Activity

"Well put, Michael. "...  just did not understand why nobody is producing any evidenc…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Thursday to Pathology Feeds Tyranny

2 on Thursday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""...what you are saying to me is that you believe the deception created by religion.…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I don't consider being 100% sure there's no god an extreme position, Sulttan. Theist…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1 to Some times we believe in thought and opposite it

7 Dec 1

"I look at theism through the lens of memetics. Historically, groups which bonded ove…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Good luck in your theist debates. As someone who ignores theist "logic" and consider…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1 to Don't assume Atheists all agree on Political and Scientific Topics!

2 Dec 1

"Thanks for making this technique more salient for me."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 25 to GOP Information Warfare

10 Nov 25

"LOL But that's me so it doesn't count. "

10 Nov 25

"Exactly!"

10 Nov 25

"This sounds like religious garbage, even if it's anti-religious. It still orbits in…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 4 to PROPHET ADOLPHUS BAPTIST HITLER (Peace Be Upon Him)

1 Nov 4

"Trump’s ridiculous new defense: I did it. So what? Let's normalize corruption, abuse…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 4 to Moral Threshold Crossed, Theocracy Ahead

3 Nov 10
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service