Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (639)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I find your entire first sentence hard to believe. You do have empathy. Warrin…"

Tom Sarbeck replied yesterday to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

6 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"jjJerry, I’d say it’s one “coin” with multiple sides. The “coin” is world population…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

6 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"‘Tis obvious, Joan. When multiple species hatch from eggs, the egg evolved before th…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

6 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You sure did, Joan, but the number is 41 now. I checked my email cuz five minutes ag…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

4 Jun 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"IMO you  have it exactly right, DD. With 28 views and no posts, people agree. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

4 Jun 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Define “apostate”. In the OED: from the Greek for “runaway slave”. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Victims of a Catholic Education Are So Easily Frightened

6 Jun 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"NOTE: The above-mentioned Student News Daily and another conservative policy site sa…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 3 to Conservatism is a fallacious position

6 Jun 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"First, this discussion deals with only two of the three kinds of political policies:…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 2 to Conservatism is a fallacious position

6 Jun 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A pathologically lying president?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 1 to Should Impeachment Rule Out Indicting a Sitting President?

1 Jun 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ditto, Joan. The metaphor works 100%, Gary. In 11th and 12th grades in a Catholic sc…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 1 to My Path

8 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service