Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'cultural identity'.

goodby secularism

Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'cultural identity'. 

A country where the church control all social organizations an hospitals.

Taxpayers, whether Roman Catholic, Protestant or members of other tax-collecting communities, pay between 8 percent (in Bavaria and Baden-Wuerrttemberg) and 9 percent (in the rest of the country) of their income tax to the church or other community to which they belong.

A country where it is custom to write your religion on your CV (Lebenlauf). 

and now this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0PGIBg1mJU&feature=youtu.be

Secularism is a foreign concept in Germany; Germans would say that they are tolerant because they allow other religions to pray as long as they do it privately.   

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmph.  First it's crosses over everything.  Next thing you know, it'll be belt buckles inscribed with "GOTT MIT UNS."  Ordinarily, Angela Merkel has her head screwed on straight, but emphatically NOT in this case.

actually in my town it says: one nation under the cross

Attachments:

Ach, DAS noch!

I think you are exactly correct, Loren. It seems to me that the longer Trump is around his bad guy actions bring out the "religion" in theists all over. The push is going to affect people all over the world. I personally think that all Trump's sex scandals made America erupt with sex scandals too. Why? Maybe because people knew they couldn't do anything about Trump. Now if Trump is bad you can just get more religious.

Bloody cross-obsessed!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service