Plinius's Discussions (1,511)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope it changes! In the meantime I don't like " I'm nothing" - a rather stupid way…"

Plinius replied Oct 21 to Catholic? Jewish? Muslim? Baptist? I'm nothing. (Cleveland Plain Dealer / Associated Press)

4 Oct 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You're right of course, Loren, I often think too much from my own situation..."

Plinius replied Jun 11 to Vatican office calls gender theory 'confused concept' in guide for Catholic schools (NBC News)

5 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Vatican doesn't understand that a person who finds his/her gender identity adds…"

Plinius replied Jun 11 to Vatican office calls gender theory 'confused concept' in guide for Catholic schools (NBC News)

5 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great text Joan! And of course we stand with you!"

Plinius replied Apr 15 to As many Americans claiming no religion as evangelicals and Catholics, says survey (CNN)

8 Apr 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Send the police to arrest them, just like any other sex offender."

Plinius replied Feb 25 to Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell found guilty of child sex charges (CNN)

6 Feb 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Even here, Loren. Our small bible-enclaves are so near - small black spots on the ma…"

Plinius replied Feb 10, 2018 to 'No promo homo' laws affect millions of students across U.S. (NBC News)

6 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'll bring my black cat, he wants an outing.."

Plinius replied Oct 26, 2016 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

18 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by kathy: ky

"Are you growing horns under that cap, Daniel?"

Plinius replied Oct 25, 2016 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

18 Oct 26, 2016

"It's what you get when you raise girls not as independently thinking people, but as…"

Plinius replied Jul 3, 2015 to Former Megachurch Pastor Convicted of Molesting his Sisters.

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"It's wonderful, Carl, I think I'll grow a pair of horns and a goatee."

Plinius replied Feb 9, 2015 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

18 Oct 26, 2016

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service