Grinning Cat's Discussions (3,117)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, in Windows, Ctrl-Shift-V is often "paste as plain text". It just worked for me…"

Grinning Cat replied on Monday to Stay at home order

5 on Monday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""Religious freedom" in politics has indeed overwhelmingly flipped meaning from, once…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 30 to AOC Flips the Religious Freedom Argument on Its Head (NowThis)

6 Mar 31
Reply by Loren Miller

"Indeed! As much as I sometimes fantasize about an attenuated strain that leaves only…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 12 to Viruses Don't Watch FoxNews (Betty Bowers)

5 Mar 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The "Heritage Songs of the Ethical Society" has been improved since I looked last. Y…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 3 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

43 Mar 3
Reply by Grinning Cat

"NewPipe was broken for a few days; the update is now out on F-Droid."

Grinning Cat replied Jan 30 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

44 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Better to have a society where, if all the participants in sex are freely consenting…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 30 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

44 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well, we are on track towards restoring a monarchy in the United States, though not…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 30 to A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

10 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I think this was the starting image, before the link broke. "My favorite meal" "Nom…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 4, 2019 to Surreal, I haz it

95 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them in the afterlife, after they're dead,…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 17, 2019 to Betty Bowers Reviews "When Christians Break Bad" by Bonnie Weinstein

5 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

"My new recommendations for getting audio from YouTube: On Android phones and tablets…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 30, 2019 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

44 Jan 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service